Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for When You're Sick Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect When You're Sick Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to When You're Sick Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than completely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to when you're sick soup recipe. To cook when you're sick soup you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make When You're Sick Soup:
- You need 3 of large yellow onions chopped.
- Take 1/2 bag of shredded and cleaned collard greens.
- You need 1 bunch of celery chopped.
- Prepare 6-8 of red potatoes chopped.
- Provide 1 bunch of cilantro chopped.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onions chopped.
- Take 2 cartons of chicken stock.
- Take 1 of small bag of frozen corn.
- Get 3 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of ring of smoked sausage (optional).
- Get 1 of small carton heavy cream.
- Get 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
Instructions to make When You're Sick Soup:
- Put onions, garlic, and meat in stock pot with a little olive oil and brown.
- Add chicken stock and rest of vegetable ingredients and bring to boil.
- Turn to simmer and add cream stirring occasionally until potatoes are done. About 20 minutes roughly. We dont like mushy greens so 20 minutes is perfect for us..
- Enjoy with a cup of hot tea and get feeling better quick..
- (you can add any frozen vegetables you like to this soup. Stay away from citrus due to the cream).
If you find this When You're Sick Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.