Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Vegan Soup (Kenchinjiru) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Vegan Soup (Kenchinjiru) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
One of the most popular snacks is yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It consists of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese vegan soup (kenchinjiru) recipe. To cook japanese vegan soup (kenchinjiru) you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Japanese Vegan Soup (Kenchinjiru):
- Provide 200 g of taros or potatoes.
- You need 100 g of carrot.
- Get 100 g of daikon raddish.
- Provide 100 g of gobo.
- Get 1 stick of green onion.
- Provide 1 sheet of konnyaku.
- Use 1 of tofu.
- Get 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Take 1000 mL of komb kelp dashi soup stock.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sake.
- Use 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
Steps to make Japanese Vegan Soup (Kenchinjiru):
- Cut the carrot and the daikon radish into 5 mm thick quarter slice..
- Peel the taro skin and cut into bite-size chunks..
- Wash the gobo to remove the soil and cut it into random chunks..
- Cut the green onion into small pieces..
- Cut the konnyaku into half and slice into about 5 mm thick. Boil them for about 3 minutes, then drain the water..
- Cut the tofu into dices..
- Heat the sesame oil in a pot add the carrot, the daikon radish, the taro, and the gobo and stir-fry over medium-high heat for one minute..
- Add the konnyaku, the tofu, and the green onion to stir-fry for a few minutes..
- Pour the dashi broth and sake. Keep heating and simmer until the ingredients are cooked..
If you find this Japanese Vegan Soup (Kenchinjiru) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.