Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Coconut Curry Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Coconut Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Coconut Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. Even more important than totally modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut curry soup recipe. To make thai coconut curry soup you need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Coconut Curry Soup:
- Provide 1 of large package Turkey fillets.
- You need 2 (900 ml) of Chicken Broth.
- Take 2 cans (500 ml) of Coconut Milk.
- Get 1 bunch of Carrots.
- Use 2 of Broccoli crowns.
- You need 2 of Red Peppers.
- Take 2 packages of Oyster mushrooms.
- Provide 1 stalk of fresh lemongrass.
- Prepare 1 handful of Thai birdseye chiles.
- Get 4 of Green chiles.
- Prepare 2 of small Shallots.
- Use 1 of small bunch Cilantro leaves.
- Use 3-4 of Kaffir lime leaves.
- Provide 1/2 jar of Hot chili paste (I use Patak's as it has a great flavor).
- Use 3 tablespoons of Hot curry powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
Steps to make Thai Coconut Curry Soup:
- Add chicken broth and coconut milk to a large pot & bring to a low boil..
- Cut lemongrass into small 3cm strips, add to pot..
- While waiting for broth to boil chop into bite size pieces: – Carrots, Broccoli, Red Peppers, Oyster Mushrooms.
- Add lime leaves, cilantro, chili paste, curry powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, chilli powder to pot..
- Dice birdseye and green chiles, shallots, add to pot..
- Once on a low boil, cut Turkey fillets into thin bite-size strips, add to pot. Boil for 10 minutes or until Turkey is cooked through..
- Add Broccoli, boil for another 5 minutes..
- Add Carrots, boil for 10 minutes..
- Add Red Peppers, Oyster mushrooms, low boil for 5-10 minutes or until slightly cooked..
- Stir & serve. Garnish with cilantro leaves.
If you find this Thai Coconut Curry Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.