Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pounded yam and egusi soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pounded yam and egusi soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Consider eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. These nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pounded yam and egusi soup recipe. You can cook pounded yam and egusi soup using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pounded yam and egusi soup:
- Use of Yam.
- Get of Egusi.
- Get leaves of Ugu.
- Take of Palm oil.
- Provide of Chicken.
- Use of Stock fish.
- Use of Fish(scumbia).
- Prepare of Ganda(kpomo).
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Fresh Pepper.
- Use of Fresh tomatoes.
- You need of Onions.
- Get of Maggi.
- Get of Thyme.
- Prepare of Curry.
Steps to make Pounded yam and egusi soup:
- Boil your until yam and pound it. Then put in a nylon and keep..
- Steam your chicken. Season it with Maggi, thyme and curry. Then add ur fish, kanda and stock fish and also steam them together. When it is soft, keep the stock aside..
- Get a clean pot and pour palm oil. Put ur grounded egusi and fry. Keep stirring for five minutes. Then put ur chicken stock(the chicken, kanda and stock fish u steamed). Pound ur fresh pepper, tomatoes and onions. Pour it into d soup. Add ur Maggi and salt. Allow to boil for 10 minutes..
- After it has boiled and gotten thick. Then add ur ugu leaves(make sure that it is already shredded or cut). Then allow it for 2 minutes. Then turn off ur heat and ur delicious egusi soup is ready. U can eat with garri, tuwo and pounded yam. But I made this with pounded yam. Enjoy.
If you find this Pounded yam and egusi soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.