Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Khaman dhokla recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Khaman dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Khaman dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to khaman dhokla recipe. You can cook khaman dhokla using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Khaman dhokla:
- Take 1 cup of besan.
- Use 2 tsp of suji.
- Provide 2 tbsp of dahi.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated adrak.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of haldi powder.
- Get 1 of lemon juice.
- Use 1 of eno pkt.
- Get of for tadka.
- Prepare 6-7 of kadi patta (curry leaves).
- You need 1 tsp of rai.
- Take 2 of chilli cut in lengthwise.
- Take 3 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Use 2 tsp of oil.
Steps to make Khaman dhokla:
- In a bowl add besan, suji, dahi and make batter with little water and keep for 20 minutes.
- Now add rest of ingredients and mix well and keep aside Take a thali and grease with oil. Before pouring the batter add eno and mix gently Take a kadai add 1 glass water and set thali and steam for 20 minutes.
- Now check with knife. If knife is come out clean then dhokla is ready and cool down and cut in desire shape.
- In a pan heat oil add rai, kadi patta, chillies, and sugar saute for 2 minutes and add water and boil it. Pour this tardka on dhokla and rest for 1 hour. Serve with imli chutney.
If you find this Khaman dhokla recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.