Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lazy Kielbasa Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lazy Kielbasa Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lazy kielbasa taco soup recipe. You can cook lazy kielbasa taco soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lazy Kielbasa Taco Soup:
- Provide 2 packages of kielbasa, sliced into coins.
- Use 1 tablespoon of margarine or butter.
- Prepare 6 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 jar of your favorite chunky salsa (16 ounce).
- You need 1 can of chicken broth.
- Get 1 can of black beans (undrained).
- Provide 2 1/2 tablespoons of Taco seasoning mix.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Provide 1 cup of frozen corn.
- Provide of Sour cream for topping.
Steps to make Lazy Kielbasa Taco Soup:
- Slice your kielbasa into coins and sauté in a large pot with your margarine or butter……
- Sauté until kielbasa is slightly browned….
- Next add : minced garlic, chunky salsa, chicken broth,undrained black beans, taco seasoning and black pepper, boil for 1 minute……
- Now add your frozen corn……Stir well…..
- Continue to cook on low heat for 30 minutes, uncovered……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
If you find this Lazy Kielbasa Taco Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.