Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan) recipe. To make #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan) you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan):
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide 1/2 of large white onion, diced.
- Use 1 of medium green zucchini, diced.
- You need 4 of stems of brocoli, peeled & diced.
- Get 1 of small cauliflower, diced.
- Get of Carrot leafs & stems from 2 bunch of garden carrots, chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh ground black pepper.
- Take 1 liter of vegetable broth.
- Provide 1/2 liter of water.
Steps to make #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan):
- In a large pot, heat up the oil at medium/high heat and cook the onion for one minute, stirring often..
- Add the zucchini and cook for another minute, stirring often..
- Add the brocoli and the cauliflower and cook for another minute, stirring often..
- Add the carrot leafs & stems, fresh ground black pepper and mix well..
- Add the vegetable broth and the water, mix well, bring to boil and let cook uncover for 20 minutes..
- Transfer in blender or food processor to purée. Add water if too thick..
- Transfer back in pot to reheat..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
If you find this #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.