Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Corn Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn soup recipe. To make corn soup you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Corn Soup:
- Provide 3 Ears of Corn.
- Prepare 1 2/3 Cups of Stock.
- Take 3/4 Cup of Milk.
- Use Splash of Heavy Cream.
- Use of Salt.
- Provide of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Garlic Salt.
- Get of Parsley.
Instructions to make Corn Soup:
- Preheat oven to 475F. Peel your corn, brush it with a little olive oil and pop it in the oven 45 minutes..
- Remove corn from the oven and cut kernels. Reserve about 1/5 of the corn..
- Put corn in the blender along with liquid components, a few grinds of black pepper and salt, along with a heavy pinch of onion powder and garlic salt. Blend throughly..
- Pour soup into a small pot and heat to a simmer. Serve and garnish with a pinch of the reserved corn, a splash of heavy cream and a little parsley..
If you find this Corn Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.