Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken corn soup recipe. You can have chicken corn soup using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Corn Soup:
- Get 1 kg of Chicken bones and some meat.
- Use 7 of _8 glasses of water.
- You need 6 of _7garlic cloves.
- Take 1 of small onion.
- You need 10/12 of Black pepper corns.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 cup of sweet corns (crush coarsly).
- Get 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare of Some green onions.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Soya sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Chilli sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare of Chicken cubes /powder.
- Provide 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 4 of _5 tbsp corn flour dissolved in water.
Instructions to make Chicken Corn Soup:
- Boil chicken with water in a pot, add garlic cloves, onions, some green chillies, black pepper corns, when boil comes low the flame,.
- Always remove the scum on top of soup.
- Cook on low flame till all well cooked and a nice flavour full 6_7cups stock is prepared It can take a long time nearly 2,hrs..
- Take out chicken in plate and strain the stock. Remove bones.
- Shredd chicken.
- Boil stock again add crushed corns, shredded chicken, black pepper powder, chicken cubes or powder 2green chillies..
- Cook for few mins than dissolve 4/5 tbsp or more corn flour in water and add in soup and keep stirring till thickens, add some soy sauce, chilli sauce and vinegar..
- Add I beaten egg and stir till egg breaks in threads Adjust salt and thickness..
- Serve hot with soy sauce, chilli sauce and vinegar with green chillies infused. Can serve with boiled eggs..
If you find this Chicken Corn Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.