Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One wholesome alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry soup (vegan friendly) recipe. To cook vegetable curry soup (vegan friendly) you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly):
- You need 1/2-1 of cabbage (depends on preference).
- Use 2 handfuls of Kale (put in at end).
- Take 1 cup of rice (any rice you prefer, i enjoy wild rice).
- Use 2 cans of black beans.
- Get 1 can of great northern beans.
- Get 1 cup of carrots.
- Take 3 of medium sized potatoes.
- Prepare 1 package of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut cream (full fat).
- Use 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide 4 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Take to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 4 Cups of Broth (2 cups if you like it more chunky than broth).
- Get 4 cups of water/more broth (i do 2 cups water 2 cups veggie broth) ((again, 2 cups if you want less broth).
Instructions to make Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly):
- Chop garlic and throw in a soup pot with oil in the bottom, have cabbage carrots, mushrooms and potatoes ready and chopped to throw in once the garlic is ready! Let those cook until either done or close to it..
- Start the rice in a different pan, i usually add the rice into the soup later on right before it’s done.
- Once the veggies are nice and ready throw in the spices (the overload of curry is to really make the taste pop!) Let that cook for about 30 seconds or so, stirring the whole time..
- Throw in the coconut cream, broth and water, let it sit and cook for a little bit..
- When the rice is almost done, throw it in and let it cook long enough for the rice to finish cooking..
- Once it looks done and smells delicious throw in the Kale! I pick out the stalk of the kale because that part isn’t appetizing for me, but you can do whatever..
- Enjoy and serve!.
If you find this Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.