Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Curry Fried Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people take for granted. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry fried chicken recipe. To make curry fried chicken you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Fried Chicken:
- Provide 750 grams of chicken drumsticks.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of curry powder.
- You need 2 teaspoons of onion powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 1.5 teaspoons of salt.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Get 3 tablespoons of cornstarch.
Steps to make Curry Fried Chicken:
- Mix all the ingredients except cornstarch. Put in the refrigerator overnight..
- Heat the oil in the deep fryer to 350°F..
- Add the cornstarch to the chicken. Mix well..
- Fry the chicken until they are fully cooked, about 15 to 20 minutes depending on how big the chicken pieces are..
If you find this Curry Fried Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.