Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe. You can cook roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan):
- Use 1 of cauliflower head.
- You need 2 of medium potatos.
- You need 1 of large garlic clove.
- You need 2 tablespoon of tahini.
- Provide 1 liter of vegetable broth.
- Take 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- Prepare to taste of fresh ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan):
- Preheat the oven at 375°..
- Peel and dice the potatos. Cook in microwave in little bit of water till tender. Drain water, put aside and let cool down..
- Wash and cut the cauliflower in small florets. Put in large bowl..
- Mince the garlic and add to the bowl with the cauliflower florets and 2 tablespoon of tahini. Mix till all the florets are well covered in tahini..
- Lay on baking sheet covered with parchemin paper, sprinkle with fresh ground black pepper and roast in oven for about 20 minutes or till cauliflower is tender, making sure it gets golden brown but not burned..
- Once this is done, transfert in food processor with the cooked potatos and the vegetable broth. Pulse till smooth..
- Add almond milk little at a time in food processor while its working, till you get consistency desired. You might need more or less than 1/2 cup mentionned above..
- Reheat in pot on stove top or in microwave, as you wish..
- Serve hot with pita bread, babaganouj or hummus..
If you find this Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.