Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you need to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe. You can have thai red prawn curry with sticky rice using 27 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice:
- You need 1 of white onion.
- Take 1/2 tin of coconut milk.
- Take 300 g of large raw king prawns.
- Prepare Half of a bag of spinach leaves.
- Take of Curry sauce – blitz together.
- Provide 1 of red onion.
- Get 1 of red or orange pepper.
- Prepare 1 of large red chilli.
- You need 1 of spring onion.
- You need 1 of thumbsize piece of ginger.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 3 of large fresh tomatoes.
- You need Squeeze of honey.
- Take Splash of Soy sauce.
- You need Splash of fish sauce.
- You need Half of the juice from a lime.
- Take 1 tbspn of size amount of lemongrass.
- You need of Spices.
- Take 1 spoon of cumin.
- Use 1 spoon of ground coriander.
- Provide 1 spoon of turmeric.
- Get of Garnish.
- Take of Fresh coriander.
- Provide of Lime wedge.
- Prepare of Poppy seeds.
- Take of Spring onion.
- Prepare of Fresh red chilli.
Steps to make Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice:
- Finely dice white onion and fry in a drizzle of oil. Once onions are soft add the spices and cook for a few mins. Pour over the blitzed curry sauce ingredients and simmer for 10 mins or so on low. Add the coconut milk off the heat and simmer again for 10 mins or so. Taste and season with more salt/soy or honey if needed..
- Cook your sticky rice for 10 mins or so and while this is cooking add your prawns and spinach leaves. Taste again before you serve and garnish and enjoy..
If you find this Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.