Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Different minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan light lunch – tomato soup + salad recipe. To make vegan light lunch – tomato soup + salad you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad:
- Take 200 g of tomato purée (or quantity to taste).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1-3 tsp of oregano.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Get 1 of carrot (grated).
- Use 1/2 of cucumber.
- Get 1/2 of onion.
- Provide 1 small can of sweet corn.
- You need 1 small can of green peas.
- Use 5 leaves of lettuce and/or cabbage.
- You need to taste of (any other vegetable you would like to add, for example tomatoes or lentils).
- Use 1 handful of black olives.
Steps to make Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad:
- For the soup: heat the tomato purée in a small pot on medium heat until warm, add the olive oil, oregano and salt, mix, taste and add salt and oregano to taste. If the purée is too thick, add a few spoonfuls of water, then olive oil, salt and oregano to balance it out. (leaves of basil are also welcome!)..
- For the salad: grate the carrot, thinly slice the cabbage and/or lettuce leaves, dice the cucumber, onions. Mix all the remaining vegetables. Add salt, vinegar (or lemon juice) and olive oil to taste..
- Enjoy with a piece of toast and orange juice for best experience! :b.
If you find this Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.