Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Corn soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One wholesome substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn soup recipe. To make corn soup you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Corn soup:
- Take 1 cup of Chicken.
- Prepare 2 of Laal gajar.
- You need 4 of Tamatar.
- Use 2 of Shimla mirch.
- Take 1 cup of Band gobi.
- Use of Lasan 4 yan 6.
- Prepare of Adrak.
- Provide of Corn half cup.
- Take 3 tsp of Cornflour.
- Prepare of Chilli sause 5 tbp.
- Provide of Soya sauce 5 tbp.
- Get of Surka 5 tbp.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Use 2 of Ande.
- You need of Kali mirch hasb e zarorat.
- Use of Pani 2 jugs.
- Use of Namak hasb e zarorat.
Instructions to make Corn soup:
- Sabziyon ko kat lein aur corns ko boil kar lein.
- 2 jug pani dal ke kati hui sabziyan lasan adrak chicken aur namak dal ke 1 ghante ke liye medium flame pe rakh dein pani 1 jug reh jaye toh soup ka pani chan lein aur boil sabziyan alag kar lein.
- Chicken ko alag kar ke sabziyon ko grand kar lein 1 glass pani dal ke ab grand ki hui sabziyon ko soup ka jo pani nikal ke rakha tha us main mix karen par chan ke aur pakne ke liye chule pe rakh dein.
- Chicken ke rashe kar ke soup main dal dein sath main anda phant ke dalein anda ahiste ahiste kar ke daliye ga aur sath main spone bhi chalate rahein ab es main corns chilli sause soya sauce surka aur sesame oil dal ke 2 mins pakaein.
- Ab 1 cup pani main 3 tsp cornflour mix karen aur soup main ahiste ahiste dalte jaein sath main spone bhi chalate rahein 2 mins baad chule say utar ke kali mirch powder soup pe charak dein aur garma garam corn soup serve karen.
If you find this Corn soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.