Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Kabocha squash with vegetarian shrimp soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kabocha squash with vegetarian shrimp soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kabocha squash with vegetarian shrimp soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One nutritious alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kabocha squash with vegetarian shrimp soup recipe. To cook kabocha squash with vegetarian shrimp soup you only need 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kabocha squash with vegetarian shrimp soup:
- Take 1 of kabocha squash.
- Prepare 1 packages of vegetarian shrimp (get at asian store).
- You need 1 packages of ngo gai (get at asian store).
- You need 1 of cube of sup chay (vegetarian soup bullion).
Instructions to make Kabocha squash with vegetarian shrimp soup:
- In medium pot, fill 1/2 full of water, add 1 vegetarian soup buillion, boil on high…
- Shave skin off kabocha, and slice 1/4" thick. The thinner the faster it cooks if you are in a hurry. Add to boiling pot..
- Dice vegetarian shrimp and add to boiling pot..
- Scoop out suds to keep broth clear..
- Boil about 15 minutes or when kabocha is soft. Turn off heat and add cut ngo gai. Done..
If you find this Kabocha squash with vegetarian shrimp soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.