Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Brad's chicken in red thai curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's chicken in red thai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's chicken in red thai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's chicken in red thai curry recipe. To make brad's chicken in red thai curry you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's chicken in red thai curry:
- Get 2 of lg chicken breasts, cubed to 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 2 of med youkon gold potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of lg shallot, chopped.
- Use 1 of small zucchini, halved lengthwise, then sliced thin.
- You need 1 (13 oz) of can coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 (7 oz) of can diced green chilies.
- Take 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Get 1 tbs of rice vinegar.
- Take 2 tbs of red curry paste.
- You need 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbs of garlic chile sauce.
- Use 1 tbs of brown sugar.
- Get 1 tbs of fish sauce.
- Use 1 tbs of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Provide 1/8 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped thai basil.
Steps to make Brad's chicken in red thai curry:
- Heat 1 tbs olive oil in a wok. saute shallots until they just start to turn brown. add geeen chiles and garlic. saute 1 more minute..
- Deglaze pan with rice vinegar..
- Add coconut milk and a half can of water. bring to a simmer..
- I was pressed for time so i microwaved the potatoes until they were done. then cubed them..
- Simmer chicken for 5 minutes..
- Add rest of ingredients. simmer until zucchini is tender crisp..
- Add prepared rice to a bowl. top with curry. garnish with fresh basil and a lime wedge. serve and enjoy..
If you find this Brad's chicken in red thai curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.