Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry for break fasting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry for break fasting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry for break fasting recipe. You can cook chicken curry for break fasting using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry for break fasting:
- Take 500 gram of chicken.
- Get 1 of kara coconut milk.
- Provide 500 gram of potato.
- Use 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Use 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take of White and black pepper.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1/2 of onion.
- Get 1 of bit of ginger.
Steps to make Chicken Curry for break fasting:
- Clean and cut chicken and potato into a small or medium size (depend on how big u want).
- Heat the oiled pan, and put chopped garlic, onion and ginger followed by the seasoning for curry.
- Cook untill fragrant,put chicken wait 5 minutes and give a bit of water followed by kara coconut milk, Stirring until blended and put the potato.. Let stand until boiling and chicken and potatoes until cooked dont forget to put salt, sugar, pepper and fish oil into curry…
- Make sire the chicken and potato cooked and ready to serve.. :).
If you find this Chicken Curry for break fasting recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.