Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken corn soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken corn soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken corn soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
One of the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It contains a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken corn soup recipe. You can have chicken corn soup using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken corn soup:
- Provide 250 gm of Chicken with bones.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 4 cups of Water.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled corn.
- You need 5 tbsp of cornflour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take of Soya sauce.
- Prepare of Chilli sauce.
- Prepare of Green chilli sauce.
- Use 1 of Boiled and chopped egg.
- Provide of **For green chilli sauce***.
- Take 3 tbsp of White vinegar.
- Take 4-5 of sliced green chillies.
Steps to make Chicken corn soup:
- Take a pan add chicken, ginger garlic paste,salt and water in it and let it boil for 10-12 minutes or until chicken becomes done..
- After 12 minutes take out the chicken and remove bones with the help of hands and shred it and keep a side.now.
- Now take 1/2 cup of boiled corn and chop it coarsly in chopper or mortar and pestle….
- Now add shredded chicken and chopped corn in it and cook it for 8-10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes take 5 tbsp of cornflour add required water and make a paste.then add this paste slowly and gradually in soup and keep mixing..
- After that take 2egg whites or 1 egg and add slowly slowly in soup and keep mixing…cook it for more 2minutes..
- After 1 to 2 minutes soup is ready… Take out in serving bowl and add soya sauce,chilli sauce and boiled eggs on the top and enjoy…
- For green chilli sauce add 3tbsp in a pan.when vinegar starts boiling add sliced green chillies..in it green chilli sauce is ready….
If you find this Chicken corn soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.