Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vickys Thai-Style Seafood Curry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Thai-Style Seafood Curry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Thai-Style Seafood Curry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything right away or that you should altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys thai-style seafood curry, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys thai-style seafood curry, gf df ef sf nf using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Thai-Style Seafood Curry, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 600 grams of mixed seafood – prawns, scallops, squid, mussels.
- Prepare 400 ml of light coconut milk.
- Get 150 grams of sugarsnap peas.
- Take 1 of red onion, thinly sliced.
- Take 1 of red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red thai curry paste.
- You need 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Provide 2 tsp of cornflour/starch.
- Get 1 of juice of 1 lime.
- Use 15 grams of fresh chopped coriander.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Steps to make Vickys Thai-Style Seafood Curry, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Heat the oil in a deep pan and fry off the onion until softened, 4 – 5 minutes. Stir in the curry paste and cook a further minute.
- Add the mixed seafood and coconut milk and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Add the cornflour to 1 tbsp water and stir into a paste. Add to the pan with the sugar, peas and red pepper.
- Simmer for 4 minutes or until the sauce has thickened and the pepper & sugarsnaps are tender.
- Stir in the lime juice and 3/4 of the coriander. Season to taste with the salt & pepper.
- Serve in bowls with a garnish of the remaining coriander and some lime wedges.
If you find this Vickys Thai-Style Seafood Curry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.