Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It contains a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken corn soup recipe. You can cook chicken corn soup using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Corn Soup:
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 250 gram of chicken with bones.
- Prepare 5-6 cups of water.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper powder, leveled.
- Prepare 1.2 tsp of Chinese salt optional.
- Use 1/4 cup of cabbage(shredded).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of carrot(peeled & shredded).
- Prepare 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp. of corn flour or as required for thickness.
- You need 1/3 cup of sweet corn, crushed.
Steps to make Chicken Corn Soup:
- In a pot, add 5-6 cups of water, salt, ginger garlic paste and chicken. Let it boil. Then cook this mixture on medium flame for 10-15 minutes..
- Remove chicken pieces from stock, and shred this aside..
- Into 4-5 tbsp. of Corn flour (add more if required) add water and make a smooth mixture of it. Make sure there are no lumps..
- In a pestle or mortar, crush sweet corn and set this aside. (Add whole corn if you prefer)..
- Now into chicken stock (yakhni) add 1 tsp salt, black pepper powder, and Chinese salt,cabbage,carrot, shredded chicken and crushed corn. Mix it well and let it boil..
- Start adding corn flour mixture slowly and stir continuously to prevent lumps. Adjust consistency according to your preference..
- In the end, add egg whites and stir continuously so that egg whites will distribute evenly..
- Cook on medium flame for another 2 minute..
- Chicken corn soup is ready to serve.
- Serve and enjoy.
If you find this Chicken Corn Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.