Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Low fat-low calorie cabbage soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low fat-low calorie cabbage soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low fat-low calorie cabbage soup recipe. You can have low fat-low calorie cabbage soup using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Low fat-low calorie cabbage soup:
- Prepare 1/2 head of cabbage-chopped.
- Provide 1 cup of celery-chopped.
- Provide 1 cup of onion-diced.
- Provide 1 cup of carrots-diced.
- Provide 1 of green pepper-diced.
- You need 3 clove of garlic-minced.
- You need 6 cup of chicken broth.
- Use 14 oz of can basil,oregano,garlic diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Use 1 of black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt (optional).
- Provide 1 lb of ground turkey-if desired.
Steps to make Low fat-low calorie cabbage soup:
- Heat 2 T. Olive oil in a large pot. If using ground turkey, brown. Add celery,onions,bell peppers and carrots. Saute until slightly tender. Stir in garlic. Pour in chicken broth. Stir in tomatoes and cabbage. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Cook until cabbage is tender. Stir in spices. Adjust seasoning as needed. Serve and enjoy..
If you find this Low fat-low calorie cabbage soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.