Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Egusi soup, chicken and pounded yam recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Egusi soup, chicken and pounded yam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egusi soup, chicken and pounded yam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
One of the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is made up of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egusi soup, chicken and pounded yam recipe. You can cook egusi soup, chicken and pounded yam using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Egusi soup, chicken and pounded yam:
- Prepare of Blended egusi.
- Use of Blended tomatoes, pepper and onions.
- Prepare of Chicken and smoked fish.
- Provide to taste of Salt and maggi.
- You need leaf of Ugwu.
- Prepare 1 of /2 cup of palm oil.
- Get 1 of tuber of yam.
Steps to make Egusi soup, chicken and pounded yam:
- Wash ur chicken clean and spices and cook… Put ur oil in a pot and allow to heat. Fry ur blended onions, tomatoes and pepper until it dried… Marsh e egusi until it forms molds add to the pot to fry. Add the chicken sauce and allow to stream properly. Put all other ingredients and taste.. Add ur stew chicken and serve ce the yam and put on the fire.
- Peel and dice the yam put on the fire and allow to cook. Then pound using a mortal……
If you find this Egusi soup, chicken and pounded yam recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.