Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sindhi special Kadhi Chawal,Sweet Boondi and Kairipanna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sindhi special Kadhi Chawal,Sweet Boondi and Kairipanna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sindhi special Kadhi Chawal,Sweet Boondi and Kairipanna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Several nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sindhi special kadhi chawal,sweet boondi and kairipanna recipe. To make sindhi special kadhi chawal,sweet boondi and kairipanna you only need 33 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sindhi special Kadhi Chawal,Sweet Boondi and Kairipanna:
- You need of For kadhi.
- Provide 2 tbsp of gram flour.
- Get 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 6-7 of curry leaves.
- Take 1 tbsp of tamarind pulp or paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use of Salt as required.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide of Vegetables for kadhi.
- Provide 10-12 of cluster beans.
- Get 2 of medium size potatoes(cut in slightly big pieces).
- Use 6-7 of Lady finger(slightly give a cut from center).
- Use 3-4 of drumsticks pieces (cut in around size of finger length).
- Get 2 of Brinjal (give two slits).
- Prepare 2-3 of Cauliflower pieces.
- Use 2-3 pieces of boiled lotus stem.
- Get 2 of medium size tomatoes.
- Take of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Get of Ingredients for Sweet Boondi.
- Provide 7 of tbspSugar.
- Use of Water.
- Take 1/2 of cupGram flour.
- Provide of Oil for frying boondi.
- Prepare of Yellow or kesar Food colour.
- You need of Rose essence or cardamom powder.
- Prepare of Ingredients for kairi panna.
- Provide 2 of raw mangoes.
- Use 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of corriander+mint puree.
- Prepare of Black salt.
- Prepare of Jeera powder.
Instructions to make Sindhi special Kadhi Chawal,Sweet Boondi and Kairipanna:
- FOR KADHI: In pressure cooker heat oil, add gram flour,cook it on low flame and stir continuously,once it turn Brown in colour, add red chilli powder, stir and add a cup of water, now add turmeric powder and salt also chopped potatoes and cluster beans. Now put a lid and wait for one whistle then switch off the flame..
- Put oil in a pan to fry vegetables like Lady finger, cauliflower, Brinjal jst give a slight tadka..
- Now open the lid and put all the fried vegetables along with chopped tomatoes (cut in 4 pieces each), drumsticks and lotus stem, cover with lid and allow a slight or half whistle..
- Open the lid and add tamarind pulp now mix it well..
- For tempering put 1/2 tsp oil in a pan, add curry leaves, mustard seeds,cumin seeds after it splutters, put over kadhi. finally put chopped coriander for garnishing..
- FOR SWEET BOONDI: Sieve gram flour in a mixing bowl, add 5-6 tbsp water and make a thin batter, add 2 tsp oil and mix well.
- Heat oil for frying, mix batter again before use. Use ladle with holes(Boondi jaara) and pour batter over it..
- Take out fried Boondi on paper as it is done..
- Take sugar in a pan,add 5 tbsp water, cook on high flame stir continuously, once water starts boiling, cook for 2 min and switch off the flame..
- Add 1-2 drops of rose essence or pinch of cardamom powder, and food colour, mix it well..
- Add fried Boondi in syrup and mix well, cover with a plate for one hour and then again mix it well, again cover it for 7-8 hours, the Boondi is ready.
- FOR KAIRI PANNA: Boil mangoes with sugar until soft. Allow to cool. Smash boiled mangoes and strain the thick pulp. Add rest of the ingredients and mix well. Add water to adjust consistency. Add ice cubes and serve chilled..
If you find this Sindhi special Kadhi Chawal,Sweet Boondi and Kairipanna recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.