Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Cream Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Cream Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable cream soup recipe. To cook vegetable cream soup you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable Cream Soup:
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 large of carrot.
- You need 3 medium of potatoes.
- Use 1 large of courgette.
- You need 1 can of mixed vegetables.
- Take 3 clove of garlic.
Steps to make Vegetable Cream Soup:
- Chop the onions and the carrots into small pieces. Add to hot large skillet (or a small pot) with a layer of cooking oil and cook until soft..
- Chop the garlic and add it to the skillet when the onions are browned and continue cooking for 1-2 minutes..
- Add some water to the pot and the can of veggies if you have it (or any veggies you want to). If you don't have any veggies you can supliment the quantity of potatoes and courgettes and optionally add a vegetable cube or stock instead of water..
- Finally add the roughly chopped potatoes (peeled) and courgettes (with skin). And add water/stock to the skillet until you have a stew like percentage of water to solids..
- Season with salt and pepper and boil slowly for about 30 minutes (until potatoes crush easily with a wooden spoon)..
- Using a blender of any kind blend the soup. No cream needed but can optionally be added. The potatoe should make the soup creamy..
If you find this Vegetable Cream Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.