Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut curry soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut curry soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut curry soup recipe. To cook coconut curry soup you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut curry soup:
- Get 2/3 cup of orange lentil (dry).
- You need 2/3 cup of green lentil (dry).
- Use 1/2 of onion yellow.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped broccoli.
- Take 1 cup of chopped cauliflower.
- Take 1/2 cup of peas.
- Provide 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 of jalapēno.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Take 5 cups of water.
- You need 1-14 oz of can of coconut milk.
- Provide 2 cubes of vegetable bullion.
- You need of Optional: diced carrot.. to give the soup a pop of colour.
Steps to make Coconut curry soup:
- Add oil, broccoli, cauliflower, peas, onion, & garlic to pot on med heat. Cook until veggies are el dante.
- Add curry power make sure veggies get nicely coated.
- Add water, vegetable bullion, lentils, and coconut milk. bring to a boil.
- Add diced jalapēno.
- Simmer for about 30mins until lentils are soft..
- Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Coconut curry soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.