Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mix Veg Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix Veg Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Several vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Your emotional condition is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mix veg kofta curry recipe. To cook mix veg kofta curry you need 40 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mix Veg Kofta Curry:
- Get of For the Kofta Balls.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced Potato.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Cauliflower Florets.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Green Peas.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of chopped Carrots.
- You need 1/4 Cup of chopped Green Beans.
- You need 1/4 Cup of diced Capsicum.
- Take 1/4 cup of Shredded Paneer.
- Provide 1 of Green Chilli.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Coriander Leaves.
- Use 1/2 Cup of gram masala.
- Take 1.5 Teaspoon of Coriander Powder.
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of Garam Masala.
- Provide 1/2 Teaspoon of Cumin Powder.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Amchur.
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of Black Pepper Powder.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Salt or to taste.
- Take as needed of Oil for Frying.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- You need of For the Gravy.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 Inch of Piece of Ginger.
- Use 1 of Green Chilli.
- Take 8-10 of Cashew Nuts.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Curd.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1 of Tej Patta.
- Prepare 2-3 of clove.
- Take 2-3 of Green Cardamom.
- You need 1 Inch of cinnamon stick.
- Provide 1 Strand of Javitri.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of Red Chilli Powder.
- Get 1/2 Teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- Use 1/2 Teaspoon of Cumin Powder.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Garam Masala.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Coriander Powder.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Salt or to taste.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Oil.
Instructions to make Mix Veg Kofta Curry:
- Add chopped potatoes, carrots, beans, capsicum, cauliflowers florets and green peas in a blender or food processor and grind them to a smooth paste. You can also boil al the vegetables and mash them..
- Add grated Paneer along with finely chopped Green Chillies and Coriander Leaves..
- Then add 1/2 Cup Besan. This helps the vegetables to bind together. You can also use Bread Crumbs along with some Corn Flour instead of Besan for the binding..
- Add Salt, Red Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Garam Masala, Amchur, Cumin Powder and Black Pepper Powder..
- Mix all the ingredients well. You can add a little more Besan if the mixture seems too watery..
- Divide the mixture into parts and make round lemon sized balls from it..
- Heat oil for frying in a kadai or wok. The oil should not be too hot. Gently place the kofta ball in the oil and let it cook from one side. Do not turn it around till it is slightly cooked, otherwise it might break..
- Then slowly turn the Kofta around and cook it from all sides. Make sure to regulate the temperature of the oil. If it's too hot the kofta balls will start to brown really fast, however the vegetables will not get properly cooked from the inside..
- Fry all the Koftas this way in small batches. Do not add too many Koftas at once, otherwise the oil will get cold. Remove the Koftas from the oil and place them on an absorbent paper to absorb the excess oil..
- Prepare the gravy, add Onions, Green Chillies, Ginger and Garlic to a food processor and make a fine paste..
- Also, soak cashews in warm water for around 10minutes. Then grind them into a smooth paste along with some water..
- Heat oil in a pan and add Cumin Seeds, Tej Patta, Green Cardamom, Dalchini (Cinnamon Stick), Javitri (Mace) and Laung (Cloves). Fry till the whole spices start to crackle..
- Add the paste prepared from onions, green chillies, ginger and garlic to the pan. Fry till it starts to brown..
- Also make a puree of 2 tomatoes and add it to the pan and cook for 2 minutes..
- Add Salt, Red Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder, Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder and Garam Masala and mix well..
- Add the paste made from Cashew Nuts to the gravy. Roast the mixture till it starts to leave oil on the sides..
- Add some Curd to the gravy. The Curd should not be too sour. You can also use Milk or Cream instead of the Curd..
- Add water to the pan to adjust the consistency. If you will eat the Curry with Roti, or any other, then the consistency should be slightly thicker. It should be thinner, if it will be eaten with Rice..
- Mix well and simmer the gravy for a few minutes till it is cooked..
- Add the Kofta balls to gravy just before serving and cook for 2 minutes. Serve hot with any roti or rice..
If you find this Mix Veg Kofta Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.