Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Curry (Village Style) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry (Village Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry (Village Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry (village style) recipe. You can have chicken curry (village style) using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry (Village Style):
- Prepare 1 Kilogram of Chicken (with bone).
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Red Chilli Powder.
- Use To Taste of Salt.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Oil.
- Provide 1 of Curry Leaves Stalk.
- Provide 1/2 Teaspoon of Mustard.
- Use 10 of Shallot.
- You need 2 of Tomato.
- Use 2 of Red Chilli.
- Take & 2 Clove of Cinnamon Cardamon , (each).
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Coriander Seed.
- Take 1/2 Tablespoon of Cumin.
- Use 1/4 Tablespoon of Peppercorns.
- Prepare 10 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 2 of Ginger Slice.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- Use 5 Tablespoons of Coconut Grated.
Steps to make Chicken Curry (Village Style):
- Wash and clean the chicken. Add red chilli powder, salt in the chicken and pressure cook for 4 whistles and 10 minutes in low flame..
- Meanwhile, roast the listed ingredients under "roast & grind" and allow it to cool. Make a fine paste in a mixer grinder. (Dry roast the spices).
- Heat the oil in a kadai and add mustard. After it splutters, add curry leaves, ground paste and cooked chicken. Add enough water, salt and lid the kadai. Cook in medium or low flame..
- When the mixture becomes thick, oil will float on the curry; at this stage, switch off the flame. Serve with chapati, rice, idly, dosa or Kitchadi..
- Reduce or increase coconut and chillies, according to your taste..
If you find this Chicken Curry (Village Style) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.