Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect TAHONG CORN SOUP recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect TAHONG CORN SOUP recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to TAHONG CORN SOUP recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tahong corn soup recipe. To make tahong corn soup you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make TAHONG CORN SOUP:
- Provide of Main Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 head of garlic.
- You need 1 medium of red onion.
- Prepare 1 kg of mussels.
- Get 2 bunch of sili leaves.
- Get 500 grams of tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 can of whole corn kernel.
- Provide 1 of fish broth cubes.
Steps to make TAHONG CORN SOUP:
- cooks mussels and stop when you see shells slightly open. set the mussel broth aside.
- in another wok pan and little oil, stir fry onions and garlic until you see the transparency of the onions. add the whole korn kernel afterwards then fry for another one minute.
- place the mussel broth in the wok then add the tomato sauce and fish broth cube then let it boil for 3 to 5 minutes..
- place the mussels in the boiling broth. and continue to let it boil for 3minutes then add the sili leaves.
If you find this TAHONG CORN SOUP recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.