Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wiener sauerkraut soup (keto/low carb) recipe. You can cook wiener sauerkraut soup (keto/low carb) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb):
- Take 10 of Hot Dogs (Gluten-Free found to have lowest carbs).
- Use 2 tbs of Avacado Oil.
- Get 1 lb of sauerkraut (both solid and liquid).
- Prepare 3 cups of Chicken Broth.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 1 of stevia sweetener packet.
- Use 2 tbs of Dijon Mustard.
- You need 1 of shallot or small onion.
- Prepare 2 strips of Bacon.
- Get 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of chives.
Instructions to make Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb):
- Dice onion and bacon into small pieces and put in pot. Fry bacon and onion until browned. delay adding onion by couple of mins if you like crispy bacon..
- Add broth, water, oil, mustard, sweetener, pepper, bay leaves and mustard.
- Measure out sauerkraut making sure there are both solids and liquids (more liquid the more acidic soup – adjust to likeness). Drain liquid into soup then take solids and chop to make less stringy. Add to soup..
- Chop hot dogs in 1/4 of an inch width (can be substituted for sausage). Add to soup. Simmer 15 mins..
- Add pinch of baking soda with 1 tbsp of heavy cream. Stir in. Taste soup add salt as required. Add chives as a garnish..
If you find this Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.