Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin corn soup recipe. To cook pumpkin corn soup you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Corn Soup:
- Get 350 grams of Pumpkin cut into cubes.
- Take 150 gms of Boiled corn.
- Use 2-3 of Garlic finely chopped.
- Take 1 of Onion Finely chopped.
- Use 1 of tspn olive oil or butter.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 4 Cups of vegetables stock.
- You need 1 Cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 tsp of Pumpkin seeds for garnishing.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cream for garnishing.
Steps to make Pumpkin Corn Soup:
- Heat 1tsp butter or olive oil in a non-stick pan, then add chopped garlic and saute, after few seconds add chopped onions and fry them until it's light golden brown in colour..
- Now add pumpkin cubes and boiled corn and mix it very well. Then add salt and pepper powder. Fry it for 2-3 minutes. Then add 4cups vegetable stock, mix it well and cover it with a lid for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes then add 1 cup coconut milk. Then cover it again and simmer until soft..
- Now switch off the flame and use a hand blender and mix until smooth. Pumpkin soup is ready. Garnish with some pumpkin seeds and fresh cream..
If you find this Pumpkin Corn Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.