Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts and seeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed mushroom & tofu soup (vegan/vegetarian/low carb) recipe. You can have mixed mushroom & tofu soup (vegan/vegetarian/low carb) using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb):
- Get of Sauces.
- Get 1 tsp of Chu Hou Paste (from a Chinese grocery).
- Take 1 tsp of Oyster Sauce (Vegan version at health food store).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Use of Light Soy Sauce.
- You need of Produce.
- You need 1 of Garlic Clove (sliced).
- Provide 1 tbs of Ginger (sliced).
- Provide 3 stalks of Spring Onion (sliced lengthways into quarters & halved).
- Get 160 gms of Broccoli (Cut into florets).
- Use 150 gms of mixed Asian Mushrooms (sliced).
- Prepare 1 stalk of Chinese Asparagus (Peeled and thickly sliced).
- Prepare 1 Handful of Corriander.
- Get 60 gms of (Approx) Bean Shoots.
- You need of Spices.
- Get 1 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Get 1 of Dried Chilli.
- Take 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 of Star Anise.
- Provide of Other.
- You need 300 gms of Firm Tofu (cubed).
- Get 3 cups of Vegetable Stock.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
Steps to make Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb):
- Prepare Vegetables (as per in ingredients list).
- With all ingredients prepared, you can start..
- Heat Sesame oil in pot, then add the plate of Spices and stir fry quickly. Add the Mushrooms and stir fry for a minute, add the asparagus and sauces and 1 cup of stock. Mix all together..
- Add the broccoli, spring onion and the rest of the stock and the water to pot & lightly push down into the ingredients below. Bring the liquid to the boil..
- Turn down and cook on low for approx 20mins on low with lid on..
- Just before serving, add the tofu, bean shoots and and corriander & lightly stir through).
If you find this Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.