Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken-corn soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken-corn soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken-corn soup recipe. To cook chicken-corn soup you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken-corn soup:
- Provide Bunch of shredded chicken (cut in small cubes).
- You need 1 can of sweet corn kernels.
- Provide 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 bottle of chicken broth.
- Use of Chopped ginger.
- You need of Chopped garlic.
- You need 2 of carrots (cut in small cubes).
- Provide of Crushed peppercorns.
- Get 2 of large tbsp corn starch.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of butter.
Instructions to make Chicken-corn soup:
- Shallow fry the chicken and carrots and keep aside.
- Put some butter in a pan and add in the ginger,garlic and corn kernels. Add up the chicken/carrots, saute well and pour the chicken stock over..
- When the mixture comes to boil, add in some diluted corn starch to prepare the thickness of the soup. Add the egg whites carefully on the top with some crushed peppercorns.
- Serve it warm with croutons/biscuits..
If you find this Chicken-corn soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.