Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many people take for granted. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry soup (vegan friendly) recipe. You can have vegetable curry soup (vegan friendly) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly):
- Provide 1/2-1 of cabbage (depends on preference).
- Use 2 handfuls of Kale (put in at end).
- Use 1 cup of rice (any rice you prefer, i enjoy wild rice).
- Take 2 cans of black beans.
- You need 1 can of great northern beans.
- Use 1 cup of carrots.
- Use 3 of medium sized potatoes.
- Prepare 1 package of mushrooms.
- Use 1 can of coconut cream (full fat).
- Provide 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Use 4 tbsp of curry powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin.
- Get to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Use 4 Cups of Broth (2 cups if you like it more chunky than broth).
- Provide 4 cups of water/more broth (i do 2 cups water 2 cups veggie broth) ((again, 2 cups if you want less broth).
Steps to make Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly):
- Chop garlic and throw in a soup pot with oil in the bottom, have cabbage carrots, mushrooms and potatoes ready and chopped to throw in once the garlic is ready! Let those cook until either done or close to it..
- Start the rice in a different pan, i usually add the rice into the soup later on right before it’s done.
- Once the veggies are nice and ready throw in the spices (the overload of curry is to really make the taste pop!) Let that cook for about 30 seconds or so, stirring the whole time..
- Throw in the coconut cream, broth and water, let it sit and cook for a little bit..
- When the rice is almost done, throw it in and let it cook long enough for the rice to finish cooking..
- Once it looks done and smells delicious throw in the Kale! I pick out the stalk of the kale because that part isn’t appetizing for me, but you can do whatever..
- Enjoy and serve!.
If you find this Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.