Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Corn soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Corn soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals neglect. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It contains a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken corn soup recipe. You can have chicken corn soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Corn soup:
- Provide 250 GMs of chicken Boneless.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of sweet corn (cooked and frozen) (see recipe).
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken stock (see recipe).
- Prepare 1 cup+ 1/4 cup of water.
- Use 7-8 of garlic cloves chopped.
- You need 1/4 of Red bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare as required of Fresh / dried basil chopped / crushed.
- You need 1/8 tsp of crushed black peppercorns.
- Use as per taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- Get 1 tsp of veg oil.
- You need as required of (White) Corn flour (optional).
Steps to make Chicken Corn soup:
- Cut the chicken breast into small cubes/ chunks…..boil it along with a salt and about 2 cups water till it's cooked…..it may take 20 minutes or so..
- Remove the kernels from the cob. Make a fine paste of 1 cup kernels with 1cup water in a mixer grinder (if you want smooth soup you can strain it too.) (see recipe).
- Make all other ingredients ready..
- Heat oil and butter in a pot/ kadai / pan add garlic and saute it, then add basil, chilli, bell peppers and saute it for a minute or two..
- Add the boiled chicken cubes/ chunks and saute for another two three minutes add crushed black pepper too. Add the chicken stock and cook for about 3-5 minutes. (see recipe).
- Then add the corn paste and mix well and cook for 5 mins or so….add the 1/4 cup corns also. Check the salt and add if required. If needed add about 1/4 cup hot water to adjust the consistency, if required. If you want thicker soup make a slurry of the (white) cornfour and add to it but I love without it, so I don't add. Serve hot with bread croutons or toasted bread with garlic butter !!!! Bon Appetit!!!!.
If you find this Chicken Corn soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.