Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala Style Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Style Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style chicken curry recipe. To cook kerala style chicken curry you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kerala Style Chicken Curry:
- You need 1 kg of Chicken.
- Take 4 of Onion medium sized.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger.
- Prepare 10-12 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 3-4 of Green chillies.
- Get 2 of Tomatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 2 tsp of coraiander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Lime juice.
- Use 1/2 cup of Coconut milk.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare as needed of Coconut oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Curry leaves.
Instructions to make Kerala Style Chicken Curry:
- Marinate chicken with turmeric,salt and lime juice.
- Dry roast chilli powder and coriander powder till it's raw smell goes and become slight brown in color. mix it to the marinate and rest it for 15 mins.
- In a pan add coconut oil, saute onions, ginger, garlic & green chillies.
- Once it is brown add tomatoes and saute well till the tomatoes are well cooked.
- Add in the marinated chicken to this and mix well.transfer this mixture to a pressure cooker,add 1 cup of water and cook for 2 whistles..
- Make sure the chicken is well cooked. To this add coconut milk,garam masala powder and pepper powder. Cook for another 5 mins and garnish with coriander leaves…
If you find this Kerala Style Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.