Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Seafood Broth recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Seafood Broth recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
One of the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, however. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut seafood broth recipe. To cook coconut seafood broth you need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut Seafood Broth:
- Take 1 of Egg noodles/ spaghetti – 150gms.
- Prepare 1 of Seafood Cocktail(mixture of shell fish and soft fish) – 250gms – use any kind of fish.
- Provide 1 of Asparagus – 4nos.
- Prepare 400 ml of Coconut milk -.
- Provide 1 of Red curry paste – 1 1/2 tbsp..
- Use 1 of Spring onions – 1 bunch.
- Get 1 of Red peppers – 1 nos (finely sliced).
- Use 300 ml of Chicken Stock -.
- Get 1 of Fish Sauce – 4-6 tbsp..
- Provide 1 of Soy sauce – 3-5 tbsp..
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil -.
- Provide 1 of Fresh herbs – I used tarragon and coriander (can use any of your choice).
- Provide 1 of Sugar :1-2 tbsp as per taste..
- Use 1 small of onion, thinly sliced.
- Get 1 of Kafir lime leaves or zest of a lime – 1/2tsp..
- You need 2 of -3 inch of fresh ginger or galangal.
- Get 1 of Salt – as per taste..
Steps to make Coconut Seafood Broth:
- Take a thick bottomed pan and add oil and let it heat..
- Add the onions, ginger and red curry paste and sauté it for 5 minutes or onions have become translucent..
- Now add the coconut milk, fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar and salt and the herbs(save a little for garnishing)..
- Allow this mixture to boil for about 4-5 minutes..
- Now add the chicken stock (can use any stock or just plain water)..
- Add the noodles or spaghetti and allow them to cook according to packet instructions in the broth( this allows the noodles to absorb in all the taste of the broth)..
- Add the spring onions and asparagus and allow to cook.(Can also use mushrooms).
- After the noodles have cooked about 75% add the sae food cocktail and allow it cook in the mixture for about 10-15 minutes..
- Take of the heat and garnish with the remaining herbs and serve hot..
If you find this Coconut Seafood Broth recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.