Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Curry with Jeera Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry with Jeera Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry with Jeera Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry with jeera rice recipe. You can cook chicken curry with jeera rice using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry with Jeera Rice:
- Take of Marinating.
- Get of salt.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 kg of Chicken.
- Provide 4 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of garlic, smashed/chopped.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of Garam masala powder.
- Provide 3 tsp of garlic and ginger paste.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Provide 4 of green chillis.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of chicken tikka masala powder (optional).
Instructions to make Chicken Curry with Jeera Rice:
- Marinate the chicken for 15 minutes.
- Fry the onions in a PRESSURE COOKER and wait until it gets golden brown.
- Add some spices and other necessary items.
- Add marinated chicken and fry for sometime.
- Add water as required then add smashed garlic.
- After 1-2 whistle in pressure cooker your food is ready.
If you find this Chicken Curry with Jeera Rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.