Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Several nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds frequently give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instapot roasted tomato soup recipe. You can cook instapot roasted tomato soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup:
- Use of ▢ 3 pounds (1396g) field or roma tomatoes, cut in half horizontally.
- Use of ▢ 3 cups (750ml) unsalted chicken stock.
- Use of ▢ 3 (11g) garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Use of ▢ 1 (248g) medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare of ▢ 1 (102g) carrot, chopped.
- Provide of ▢ 2 tablespoons (30ml) olive oil.
- Provide of ▢ 1 tablespoon (14g) unsalted butter (vegan.
- Get of ▢ 2 tablespoons (30ml) fish sauce.
- Provide of ▢ 2 tablespoons (30g) jasmine rice.
- Provide of ▢ A pinch dried basil.
- Get of ▢ A pinch dried thyme.
- Take of ▢ Salt, sugar & ground black pepper.
- Take of ▢ ½ cup (125ml) heavy cream (do not add if canning).
Instructions to make Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Layer tomatoes (cut side up) in a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt & ground black pepper. If your tomatoes are not in season, sprinkle a little sugar on the tomatoes to help them caramelize better. Place baking tray in the oven’s middle rack. Depending on your oven and tomatoes, it will take 45 – 65 minutes..
- Heat up your pressure cooker over medium high heat (Instant Pot: press Sauté button, then Adjust button to Sauté More function). Ensure your pot is as hot as it can be (Instant Pot: wait until indicator says HOT)..
- Sauté onions in 1 tbsp unsalted butter for roughly 2 – 3 minutes until soften. Add in garlic and season with a pinch of kosher salt and ground black pepper if you like. Sauté for 1 minute until fragrant. Add in chopped carrots and saute for another minute..
- Pour ~ ½ cup (125 ml) unsalted chicken stock. Scrub all the brown bits off bottom of the pot with a wooden spoon. Keep the brown bits as they are very flavorful..
- Add roasted/browned tomatoes, 2 tbsp (30g) jasmine rice, a pinch of dried basil, and a pinch of dried thyme in Instant Pot. Pour in 2 tbsp (30ml) fish sauce and remaining unsalted chicken stock. Close the lid and cook at High Pressure for 3 minutes. Turn off the heat and do a 10 minutes Natural Release. Open the lid carefully..
- Blend tomato soup into desired consistency with an immersion hand blender. *Optional: Strain the tomato soup over a fine mesh strainer for maximum smoothness. Add ½ cup (125ml) heavy cream. Taste the soup and season with salt if necessary. Depending on the tomatoes, you may want to add a pinch (or a few pinches) of sugar to balance the acidity flavor. It does wonder to the flavor!.
- Garnish with fresh basil. Enjoy immediately. This will be a really good soup to serve to your favorite guests with grilled cheese sandwiches on the side.
- You may also water-bath or steam can this soup. Process pint jars for 20 minutes. Quart jars for 25 minutes. As mentioned above, do not add the heavy cream if canning. Add the cream as you open the jars and reheat..
If you find this Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.