Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can cook chicken curry using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry:
- Provide 2 kg of Chicken.
- Take 10 medium of Chopped Onion.
- You need 3 of Green Chillies.
- Provide 1 of Tomato.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Kashmiri Chilli Powder.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 2 of Ginger.
- Provide 8 of Garlic.
- Use 2 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Use 2 of Curry Leaves.
- Take 3 of Coriander Leaves.
- You need 250 ml of Hot Water.
- Use of Oil.
- Provide of Salt.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry:
- Mix coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, pepper, garam masala, ginger-garlic paste, lemon juice & salt into a paste. Marinate the chicken in it..
- Heat some oil. Add the chopped onions & chillies. After three minutes, add the curry leaves. Cook till onions turn brown..
- Chop the tomatoes & add it to the onions. Cook till the tomatoes are mushy..
- Add the marinated chicken into this & mix well..
- If you want dry chicken curry, do not bother with this step. If you want gravy add 250 ml hot water. Cook well..
- One minute before turning off the stove, add the chopped coriander leaves. Add salt if needed. Curry is ready…!!.
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.