Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken corn soup recipe. You can cook chicken corn soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Corn Soup:
- Provide 2 cups of water or chicken or vegetable broth or stock.
- Use 1 can of corn drained and rinsed.
- Take 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Chinese cooking wine (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of corn starch mixed in 1 tbsp of water.
- Take 1 of egg lightly beaten.
- Use 1 cup of cubed or shredded cooked chicken OR.
- Take 1 cup of small cubed uncooked chicken.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Chopped scallion.
Steps to make Chicken Corn Soup:
- Heat wok or sauce pan over high heat. (IF USING COOKED CHICKEN, SKIP TO STEP 3).
- If using uncooked chicken, place in wok and cook for 3-5 minutes..
- Add the first 5 ingredients to wok and bring to a boil..
- Lower heat and cook for 5 minutes or until soup thickens. Taste for seasoning and add salt and pepper if necessary..
- Turn off heat and drizzle in egg while stirring (This will cook the egg and thicken soup further)..
- If using pre-cooked chicken, add to soup now and garnish with chopped scallion..
If you find this Chicken Corn Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.