Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kanya's Tofu Soup / Tom Yum Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Tofu Soup / Tom Yum Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's tofu soup / tom yum style recipe. To cook kanya's tofu soup / tom yum style you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kanya's Tofu Soup / Tom Yum Style:
- Get 100 grams of tofu,cubed.
- Use 1 of sliced of galangal.
- Take 1 of lemongrass stalk,sliced.
- Prepare 2 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Take 4 of cherry tomato.
- Take 2 of mushroom,cubed.
- You need 2 of shallots,halves.
- You need 1 cup of boiling water.
- Provide 1 bunch of spring onion and coriander,chopped.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Get 5 of chili ,crushed or halves.
- You need 1 tbsp of fishsauce,or 1 and a half teaspoon of salt instead for vegetarian.
Instructions to make Kanya's Tofu Soup / Tom Yum Style:
- Dice and chop all ingredients in list.
- Boil water with galangal,lemongrass,kaffir lime leaves,3 mins boil.
- Add mushroom,tofu,3 more mins cook.
- Seasoning,taste,heat off…to serve..drain clear hot soup in serving bowl,add tofu,mushroom,garnish with coriander and spring onion,or serve as it is,but i prefer to make it like silky cleared soup with little hot and spicy flavor..hope you enjoy this soup :).
If you find this Kanya's Tofu Soup / Tom Yum Style recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.