Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest recipe. To make sweet potato soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest you only need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest:
- Get 6 of sweet potatoes (medium).
- Take 3-4 of carrots (medium).
- Provide 2 of onions (small to medium).
- Get 2-3 of red peppers.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of garlic (more to taste).
- Provide 1 litre of vegetable stock.
- You need 1 cup of white wine (optional).
- You need 2 cubes of vegetable stock (optional – for more intense taste).
- Provide 2-3 cups of water (as needed to get the right consistency).
- Take 1 table spoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of parsley.
- Use 1/2 table spoon of ground coriander.
- Use 1/2 tea spoon of chilli.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get of For garnish: chopped fresh coriander.
- Prepare of For garnish: yoghurt or cream (optional).
Steps to make Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest:
- Roughly chop onions and garlic. Add olive oil to the pan and saute onion and garlic for a few minutes until golden brown, making sure they don't burn..
- Add spices and sauté for a couple of more minutes until they blend well with onion and garlic. This will bring out their aroma..
- Add 750 ml of vegetable stock to the pan. Add sweet potato and carrots, peeled and roughly chopped. Make pieces smaller if you need them to cook fast..
- Add water if needed. Add stock cubes..
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat so the liquid simmers but doesn't evaporate too much. Cook until sweet potatoes are soft and a fork can go through them a easily..
- Add sliced red peppers. Add wine if you wish to. Simmer until red peppers soften..
- Turn of the heat and let cool for a bit..
- Purée in a food processor using up all the liquid from cooking. If the mixture is too thick, you can add a bit of water..
- Transfer the soup to a pan. And mix to even out..
- Serve with chopped coriander leaves and/or a dash of cream or yogurt on top..
If you find this Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.