Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Coconut Shrimp Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Coconut Shrimp Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy coconut shrimp soup recipe. To make spicy coconut shrimp soup you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Coconut Shrimp Soup:
- Provide 2 packages of Ramen noodles, oriental or shrimp flavor.
- You need 3 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Onion, diced.
- You need 8 oz of Mushrooms, sliced.
- Provide 3 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger, fresh minced or paste.
- You need 4 oz of Raw baby spinach, torn or sliced.
- Use 1 can of Coconut milk.
- Take 1 lb of Shrimp, I used precooked shrimp thawed it and removed the tails.
- Take 3 tbsp of Sriracha sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Crushed red pepper flakes, optional.
Steps to make Spicy Coconut Shrimp Soup:
- In a saucepan, heat the oil. Saute the onion, garlic, ginger & mushrooms until soft..
- Add in the spinach and cook until wilted down..
- Meanwhile, in a separate pot, boil the water. Add in ramen noodles and seasoning packet. Cook until al dente (about 3-4 minutes).
- While ramen is cooking, add the can of coconut milk to the veggies, also the shrimp..
- Now add the ramen to the veggies and shrimp. Then add in the sriracha and red pepper flakes. Do a smaller amount to start if you are sensitive to spicy foods..
- Cook just til heated through, but no longer or the shrimp will become chewy and overcooked..
- This amount of spice was a medium hot for my tastes. Feel free to add more spice if you like..
- Serve piping hot!.
If you find this Spicy Coconut Shrimp Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.