Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Summer Pea Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer Pea Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to summer pea soup recipe. You can have summer pea soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Summer Pea Soup:
- Take 3 tbsp of shallot.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 cup of low sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth (for vegetarian option).
- You need 2 of mint about 6 inches in total steam length.
- Prepare 1 lb of of frozen petite green peas.
- Provide 1/4 can of heavy cream.
Steps to make Summer Pea Soup:
- In a medium saucepan (1 1/2 to 3 quart) melt the butter on medium heat. Add shallots and cook until softened but not browned, a couple minutes.
- Add the broth and mint sprigs to the shallots, increase the heat and bring to a boil. Add the frozen peas and salt and pepper to taste. return to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until the peas are just tender, 3 to 5 minutes..
- discard the mint and puree the soup in a blender until completely smooth. blend in the cream. taste and correct seasoning. Served garnished with creme . Good Luck and Bom Apetie.
If you find this Summer Pea Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.