Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect White soup and pounded yam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White soup and pounded yam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white soup and pounded yam recipe. You can cook white soup and pounded yam using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make White soup and pounded yam:
- Prepare of Yam (for thickener and swallow).
- Provide of Assorted Offals.
- Take of Uziza leaf (a handful).
- Use of Pepper soup spices (half teaspoon).
- Get of Goat meat.
- Take cube of Seasoning.
- Provide of Yellow scotnet.
- Provide of Dry fish.
- You need of Stock fish.
- Take of Crayfish.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Steps to make White soup and pounded yam:
- Wash meats generously with water put in a pot add onions, seasoning cubes and salt and cook till down.
- Peel, wash and slice yam, put in a pot and cook till down. Pound the yam till soft and fetch handful of the pounded yam add it to the boiling pot of meat and stockfish.The remaining will be the swallow..
- Add crayfish, pepper soup spices, scent leaves and salt to taste.wash and add Uziza leaf.
If you find this White soup and pounded yam recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.