Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Just about the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, however. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy vegetable soup (lactose intollerant friendly) recipe. To make cheesy vegetable soup (lactose intollerant friendly) you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly):
- Use bunch of Broccoli Florets.
- Provide bunch of Carrot chips.
- Get large of handful cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 packages of snow peas.
- You need 1 packages of Sugar snap peas.
- Get 1 packages of Melissa's Extra Firm Tofu.
- Provide 2 cup of Daiya Cheddar cheese shreds (vegan, lactose free).
- Get 2 tbsp of RealLemon Juice.
- Provide 5 cup of Vegetable broth.
- Get 2 medium of Handful Spinach Leaves (Powdered).
- Take of Greek seasoning.
- Use of basil.
- Take of Parsley.
- Use large of Handful soy flavor bacon bits.
- You need 2 tbsp of EarthBalance vegan butter.
- You need 2 of bags Uncle Bens Natural Whole Grain Boil in Bag Brown Rice.
Instructions to make Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly):
- Prep. Tofu for use: Slice and press for 45 minutes (to drain water out).
- Cut up the broccoli florets, cauliflower, carrot chips, snow peas, and sugar snap peas into small pieces. Set Aside for now…
- In blender, blend Tofu with vegetable broth and RealLemon Juice. Set aside..
- In crockpot add the cut up vegetables (from step 2), blended tofu (from step 3), Greek Seasoning, basil, parsley, soy flavor bacon bits, earthbalance butter, dried spinach leaves (crush them to a powder first.), and Daiya cheddar cheese shreds..
- Cook in crockpot for 4 to 5 hours..
- Boil up rice. Remove from baggies and slowly stir into crockpot. Do this when soup is almost done..
If you find this Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.