Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Sweet Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Sweet Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people ignore. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It consists of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan sweet potato soup recipe. You can have vegan sweet potato soup using 13 ingredients and 26 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Sweet Potato Soup:
- You need 5 of onions.
- You need 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 2 cup of roughly chopped sweet potatoes.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 4 tbsp. of vegetable oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- Provide 2 tbsp. of mint leaves.
- Get 1 cup of vegetable stock.
- Get as needed of Nuts to the preference:.
- Take 6 of almonds.
- Take 6 of cashews.
- You need 10 of walnuts.
- You need 5 of peanuts.
Instructions to make Vegan Sweet Potato Soup:
- For the vegan sweet potato soup:.
- Take fresh sweet potatoes wash them thoroughly and peel them..
- Roughly chop the sweet potatoes..
- Now in a large sauce pan on medium low heat boil the sweet potatoes..
- Simmer them after 5 minutes..
- Once it’s cooked perfectly remove from the heat and set aside to ret in room temperature..
- Now in large saucepan on medium high heat add vegetable oil and then add garlic and sauté it until light golden brown..
- Garlic should be fried on a medium low heat..
- So all the flavours of garlic includes in to the butter/oil..
- Then add finely diced onions and sauté them..
- Once they are done, pour in the boiled sweet potatoes and combine well..
- Add vegetable stock, mint leaves and parsley and simmer them to about 10 minutes with care on it..
- Vegetable stock gives nice rich flavour to the soup rather than water, as it contains various vitamins and essence and healthy too..
- Once they are reduced and thick remove from the heat and set aside to cool on a room temperature..
- Blend the mixture to creamy texture..
- Take the mixture and filter it on to a separate bowl..
- For the toast:.
- Slice bread in desired shape..
- Heat oil on a pan and toast the bread slices until light golden brown..
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- For the plating:.
- Pour the soup on to garnish bowl.
- Place roasted almonds, cashews, and peanuts..
- Place mint leaves on top and garnish fresh cilantros.
- Place the toasted bread for the dip..
- Enjoy the vegan sweet potato soup with butter bread dip..
If you find this Vegan Sweet Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.