Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken pepper fry Kerala style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken pepper fry Kerala style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many people take for granted. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken pepper fry kerala style recipe. To make chicken pepper fry kerala style you need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken pepper fry Kerala style:
- Take 500 gms of chicken.
- Prepare of To marinate:.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For seasoning:.
- You need 2 tbspn of oil.
- You need 1-2 of onions cut small.
- Get 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chillies.
- Provide as needed of Curry leaves.
- Take 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds (saunf).
- Take 4-5 of pepper corns.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of garam masala.
Instructions to make Chicken pepper fry Kerala style:
- Marinate chicken with red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, pepper powder, salt… for 30min.
- Add 2 tbsp of oil in a vessel and add onion green chillies, ginger garlic paste, curry leaves and peppercorns and saute till onions turn light brown…
- Now Add marinated chicken and saute.. Add 1-2tspn garam masala, fennel seeds.. saute well..cover and cook (no water is added).
- Open the lid and cook till water evaporates and oil separates from chicken.. Add1-2tspn coconut oil and garnish with curry leaves….
If you find this Chicken pepper fry Kerala style recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.