Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Beetroot Carrot Soup with Caraway Dumplings recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beetroot Carrot Soup with Caraway Dumplings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beetroot Carrot Soup with Caraway Dumplings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot carrot soup with caraway dumplings recipe. To cook beetroot carrot soup with caraway dumplings you need 20 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Beetroot Carrot Soup with Caraway Dumplings:
- Get 1/2 of Beetroot sliced into big pieces.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot sliced into big pieces.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Cabbage cut into big pieces.
- You need 1 of small Potato cut into long pieces.
- Provide 1 of small onion cut into cubes.
- Take 1 of stem Spring Onion cut into small pieces(white part).
- Provide 1 of small fresh Red Chilli slitted(optional).
- Use of Few dill leaves for flavor.
- Provide of Green part of spring onion to garnish.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of crushed black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Provide 3 cups of Chicken stock.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Tomato paste or puree.
- Get of For the dumplings.
- You need 1/2 cup of Oats/wheat flour.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- You need 1 of beaten Egg.
- Prepare 1/4 of th cup Milk.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Caraway seeds(Ajwain).
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Beetroot Carrot Soup with Caraway Dumplings:
- Wash and cut the vegetables..
- In a saucepan put 3 cups of chicken stock along with beetroot, carrot pieces and 1/2 teaspoon salt..
- Cook in medium heat till vegetables become soft..
- Take out the carrot and beetroot pieces and now add potato pieces, onion cubes, cabbage and chilli in the same broth..
- Cook in medium heat till vegetables cook completely..
- When the vegetables are cooking shred the carrot and beetroot pieces and add to the soup..
- Also add spring onion and 2 tablespoon of tomato paste..
- While soup is being cooking, make dumplings now..
- Combine together flour, baking powder and salt..
- Whisk egg with milk. Add pepper and caraway seeds..
- Now add the flour mixture and whisk to form a thick sticky batter..
- Now with a ice cream scoop or normal scoop, pour little batter to the simmering soup to make dumpling..
- Scoop more batter slowly to make more dumplings..
- Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Remove the cover and flip the dumplings. Add dill leaves.(You can add other herbs also in place of dill leaves).
- Cook for 2 minutes and remove from heat..
- Transfer to serving bowls, garnish with green spring onion..
- Beetroot soup with caraway dumplings are ready to serve now..
If you find this Beetroot Carrot Soup with Caraway Dumplings recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.